Cancun Airport Transportation
Choose from all the transportation options available at the Cancun airport
Cancun Airport / Tours and Excursions / Snorkeling in Cancun
0 / 0 reviews
$40 USD P/p
During this tour, you will be able to enjoy spectacular views of the hotel area from the lagoon while listening to music and enjoying delicious and refreshing non-alcoholic drinks. On arrival at the Nizuc reef area, the crew will provide you with your snorkeling equipment and all the facilities you will need to carry out the activity, which at this point will last approximately 25 to 35 minutes.
At the end of the snorkeling, we will begin the return journey, during which time we will offer our clients a national open bar to enjoy: rum, vodka, tequila, beer, soft drinks, juices, and bottled water.
- Departure Point: Sunrise Cancun Marina
- Lagoon walk
- Capacity: Maximum 25 passengers (due to emergency conditions Covid 19 a maximum of 20 passengers will be operated)
- Port taxes: $15.00 USD per person.
- 2-hour 30-minute motor catamaran cruise without sails with national open bar.
- Snorkelling tour (approx. 35 min.)
- Snorkelling equipment (life jacket, fins, mask, and new tube)
- Bilingual guides
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
09:00 | 12:00 | 15:00
2 natural waters per person.
Access to the pier.
Drinks without alcohol
Snorkel equipment (Life jacket, fins, mask and new snorkel tube)
Enjoy the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean and take a tour through the mangrove channels, enjoy the coral reefs upon arrival at the snorkeling area, located at Punta Nizuc on the Lord of the Reef boat, a two-pontoon catamaran, with shade, 12 meters long, an ideal walk for the whole family.
What to bring
Know before you go
4.70 / 1 reviews